Careers At Prima Marine
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at Prima Marine. As a Prima employee, you’re encouraged to be creative. Think way outside the box. And work with some of the industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects. No matter what you do at Prima Marine, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of this Sector. Interested to Work At Prima Marine? Read Conditions Below…
We are frequently looking for the best talents. If interested, please forward an open application and detailed CV to: email@example.com if:
- You have a solid and relevant higher education and a background from either trading/brokering or suitable sales background, preferably international.
- You are able to document good results from your current and all previous positions.
- The ideal candidate is flexible, ambitious, hard working and analytical.
- You have excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Thorough knowledge of English (written and verbal) is a requirement. Additional language skills are an asset, but not a necessity.
A position at Prima Marine will most likely involve some travelling. We are a well-established group and we can offer a rapid career development for the right candidate.